About Inositol Australia
We would like to begin by acknowledging the Bundjulong people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we run our business today and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Sometimes things are not as easy as we are lead to believe.
There are things you hear others go through and don’t believe it can happen to you. Jodie & I have experienced that.
We don’t want to go into:
- the challenges we have faced,
- things we had to deal with or
- what we have overcome,
but we do want you to know we do have relevant first hand experiences, that make us well equipped to help you on your journey.
We want to let you know:
- We are very grateful for our 2 kids.
- We are not doctors & can’t give you medical advice.
- We do research credible journals using our Masters level degree & teaching qualifications. (I have an MBA from QUT, and Jodie has a postgraduate degree in education, specialising in Autism support.)
- We are not pretending to be a big business at all & think you should know who you are buying supplements from.
- Jodie has lived with PCOS for many years.
- I’ve been through some cognitive health issues.
- Our son is a type 1 diabetic.
We welcome any feedback anytime, and when you do call or message us, you are talking to the owners who genuinely care about doing what is right for you.
Thanks for considering us.
Jodie & Anthony
Our ABN is 71 328 529 269 and Inositol Australia is the legal business name registered to “The Trustee For Idle Family Trust”. ACN 146 424 857. A trademark is pending for Inositol Australia.