1 gram per day in week 1.
2 grams per day in week 2
3 grams per day in week 3
4 grams per day in week 4.
Natural Myo Inositol Powder
$34.95 – $188.95
Pure, Natural & Powerful Product
All-Natural, Plant-based & GMO Free. Not synthetic.
Certified & Approved
TGA AUSTL# 421723
All orders dispatched same business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is This For?
People seeking healthier
- Hormonal balance
- Blood sugar / glucose
- Reproductive systems
There are other applications, like sleep and anxiety relief, but these are not covered by our TGA listing meaning they have not been proven effective by science.
What Can It Do?
- Helps maintain/support healthy blood sugar/glucose.
- Maintain/support female healthy hormonal balance.
- Maintain/support female healthy hormonal balance during the reproductive cycle.
- Maintain/support female reproductive system health.
- Maintain/support reproductive system health in males.
- Maintain/support reproductive system health in females.
- Maintain/support healthy reproductive hormones in females.
- Maintain/support sperm health.
- Maintain/support sperm motility.
What is Natural Inositol Powder?
- Myo-Inositol is a white powder a with a slightly sweet taste like sugar.
- It is a carbohydrate that is the foundation for making different kinds of Inositols in the body.
- Myo-Inositol is converted in a one way process to D-Chiro, L-Chiro, Scyllo and other inositol isomers as the body requires.
Why Is Ours The Best?
- TGA Listed on AUSTL# 421723
- Tested & certified to international grade NF38-USP43
- Derived from corn production.
- GMO, Gluten and Nut free.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Sweet to taste makes it great to add to food or drinks such water, cereal, juices
- In powder form so don’t need to take 20 tablets a day to get 4 grams
- Is NOT a 40:1 blend containing D Chiro Inositol which has risks in reproductive applications.
How Do I Take It?
- 2g (1 level scoop) with breakfast.
- 2g (1 level scoop) with dinner.
It can be added to foods like sugar. Mix in or sprinkle on your dessert or breakfast.
Any Side Effects?
How Can I Help The Environment & Save Money?
It costs the same money to send 250g or 500g but the frequency per annum is much more when you buy 250g at a time.
We have also given discounts for purchasing larger amounts as this reduces packaging and packing time.
Does This Contain a 40:1 Inositol Blend?
- No. Too much D Chiro Inositol has risks in fertility applications. As the benefits of adding D Chiro are about 2 weeks faster response for PCOS symptom treatment we don’t think this is worth while.
- In our opinion, wait the 2 weeks and let your body convert the Myo to D-chiro and the other 7 Inositol isomers as it needs.
- More info here.
Can I Take It While Pregnant or Breasfeeding?
Yes lots of women do, and it is commonly used to treat gestational diabetes, but always consult your GP about your own personal circumstances.
As per the disclaimer:
“This website is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing, or other professional healthcare services, including the giving of medical advice. The use of this information and the materials linked to this website is at the user’s own risk. The content on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should not disregard or delay in obtaining medical advice for any medical condition they have and should seek the assistance of their healthcare professionals.”